Handmade Yokohama city loop — printed key chain made of 100% wool felt — modern minimalist Yokohama gift
Yokohama keychain is dedicated to those who have fallen in love with Yokohama.
Perhaps you still keep a suitcase there or maybe just need a simple gift to give for those who stayed at home. This beautiful keyfob feels soft and reassuring in your hand and fits perfectly around any wrist with a fingernail-friendly fastening where lots of keys can find a cozy place. A simple gift to give for all those who are fallen in love with Yokohama city.
All felt we are working with is made of 100% woolen german felt, premium quality, which is eco-friendly, breathable, warming, antistatic, water-repellent and stain-resistant by nature. The motif Skyline is hand screenprinted all around the loop in chocolate.
Beautiful & perfect gift for city lovers, urban nomads, globetrotter, friends who have left and friends who stayed back home…to remember and against disremembering…and of course for your own pleasure.
- Quality. Genuine design wool felt in 3mm — made in Germany
- Colour. orange, red, green, pink, blue, purple & yellow
- Print. Hand screen printing in black with eco-friendly, solvent-free ink.
- Dimensions without ring. approx. 14 x 3
- Key ring. Ø 32 mm, easy to open
- Handmade. Each key ring is printed with love by hand and sewn in our studio in Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Material. All felt we are working with is made of 100% woolen german felt, premium quality, which is eco-friendly, breathable, warming, antistatic, water-repellent and stain-resistant by nature
Also the key rings are suitable for many many events. To name just a few: Birthday, housewarming, anniversary, communion, confirmation, baptism...
And of course friends and family, best friend, graduates, work colleagues, sister, grandma, mother, aunt, father, brother, grandfather, uncle's and and and will be happy.
Design. Susanne Müller | 44spaces®. With love & passion from Berlin-Kreuzberg