Handmade vegan green gift San Francisco keychain made of sturdy blown-out, defunct inner Tubes from bicycles
Unique San Francisco gift & a cool souvenir, thank you and friendship gift for new San Franciscoers, San Francisco fans and loved ones, souvenir for family friends, colleagues and yourself
Hip, funky, tactile, trendy. Bicycle inner Tubes usually get thrown into the landfill, where they take hundreds of years to decompose. We collect the inner Tubes from a local bike store - super eco-friendly. Each Tube is carefully cleaned is screen-printed individually with skylines in cooperation with a sheltered workshop.
- Practical. Thanks to the material, nothing will scratch when used as a motorcycle/car key tag and with its size, the key can be found quickly in a backpack, suitcase or bag.
- Quality The cleaned lanyard is printed with a skyline motif by hand in white. The practical loop fits around every wrist. key ring removable, loop approx. 14 x 3 cm
- Material. Bicycle inner Tubes are a sustainable, durable alternative to leather. They become smooth, shiny and very soft when in use. Each Tube is unique: similar to the picture!
- Colour. screenprint white on black inner Tube
- Handmade in Berlin. All 44spaces products are manufactured in Berlin/Germany with an eye for details and the exceptional.
A great gift for city lovers, urban nomads, globetrotter, friends who have left and friends who stayed back home… to remember and against disremembering… and of course for your own pleasure. Each Tube fits perfectly around your hand and is unmistakable.
The keychains make great wedding gifts,college graduation gifts, birthday, anniversary and holiday gifts. Also ideal for all those with homesickness or wanderlust. Unpretentious, amazing and beautiful.
My brand stands for handmade art of your favorite places! They fit any key for home and office.
Discover favorite cities for at your home and on the road! Beautiful as gifts for invitation parade wedding graduation, for colleagues brother sister grandma grandpa dad mom aunt uncle